Saturday, June 23, 2012

Our come back?

It has been a while- I really want to keep up, but things have been busy lately. I miss posting- officially trying to kick myself so I start posting more often!
We have not stopped the FUN activities- I have just stopped posting! Will try to do a little better this summer and keep it flowing !

So, tonight- I catch up -will try to make it quick and painless ;)

Since Orbeez were such a hit with the kiddos, I tried to change it up a little bit by adding shaving cream to the mix. Mew was OK with it- Jocie wanted NOTHING to do with it! the funniest part- after playing fora while Mew asked me to take the shaving cream out- so I did- and he cried! He did not want to play with the orbeez- he wanted the shaving cream and here I had just rinsed it all out down the drain :( Bad Mom!! So I set him up a little more so he could run his cars through it- his fav thing to do with Shaving cream!

With Orbeez

Just plain shaving cream....


The Princess, Plain orbeez (and her crown of course!)




No comments: